The Covid-19 lockdowns have provided us all a challenge as we cope with altered routines, staying safe and healthy, and trying to remain optimistic despite the circumstances. We were disappointed to have to cancel our annual Summer Camp amongst the redwoods in La Honda, especially after 31 straight years of holding an annual ISKA Camp, but the safety of all of students and Instructors is paramount.
We feel that this year's circumstances, while not what we are used to, provides a very unique opportunity to bring together a group of instructors not limited by geography or the expense of travel. We are extremely honored to have special guest instructors Sensei Rick Hotton, Sensei Mina Yamazaki, and Sensei Steve Borkowsky join us for this special event. In addition, ISKA President, Sensei Rick Llewelyn will also present during this not-to-be-forgotten Virtual Gasshuku.
Offered at a very reasonable cost ($40) to train with four top-level instructors, we invite you to join us by registering through the link below. Please email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is limited. Book early to guarantee your spot. See important details below.
Virtual Gasshuku Schedule via Zoom
30 minute break
1 hour lunch break
30 minute break
IMPORTANT DETAILS (Please read)
- The zoom link will be sent to those who have registered 1-2 days prior to the event. Please include your Zoom screen name in the notes section at checkout if different from the name on the registration.
- Please download the Zoom App/Software prior to the event if you do not have it already.
- Please plan to join each session 5-10 minutes early in case any troubleshooting needs to be done. If you have any problems joining, please email us email@example.com.
- There will be a virtual waiting room and only registered participants will be permitted to join; please do not share the zoom link.
- Please turn your video on and keep yourself muted, except during Q&A. At that time, please enter your question in the Chat box and the admin will call on participants in an orderly fashion depending on the number of participants.
- Training will be appropriate for teens and adults. Please modify any aspects of instruction that existing injuries or limitations may prevent you from doing safely. We assume no responsibility for injury occurred during the training.
- Double check your time zone: www.worldtimebuddy.com