The 29th Annual ISKA Sierra Camp is coming up this Friday, Aug. 11th.
- Registration continues online. Thank you to those who have already registered!
- Click here to see the Camp Schedule. The session topics & Instructor line up are subject to change, but Registration will open at 3pm on Friday and continue through the weekend. The first training session will be on Friday at 4pm.
- A Sample Menu of the food served at camp is also available. Please plan to bring extra snacks and drinks if you think you will need them. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- The Kobudo training session with Sensei Ellis will feature the Bo staff. Please bring one with you if you have one; extras would be helpful as well.
- If this is your first time attending Sierra Camp, be sure to check out our What to Bring to Sierra Camp page. Be sure to bring a sleeping bag/pillow, towels, and some cash for t-shirts and other items. The camp can can be a little difficult for some to find - just keep following the signs for the "Jack L. Boyd Green Meadows Outdoor School" and you will come to a campground area and parking lot and some welcome signs. Directions.
- If anyone is in the area and would like to join Sensei Llewelyn at the Benicia Dojo on Thursday evening, we anticipate that several people will be arriving early for camp and will attend class that evening. Class will be from 6:30pm to 8:15pm, or whenever we decide to finish up. Click here for the location. Give the dojo a call for more info: (707) 745-1275.
- Weather forecast for Fish Camp for the weekend are highs in the mid-to-upper 80's, lows in the upper 50's. Dress accordingly!
If you have any questions about Sierra Camp or any of our other upcoming events, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me by phone at (510) 775-1955.
ISKA Executive Secretary